I thought I’d write a few facts about me so that you lovely readers can get to know me a bit better. So, here goes:
- I am a Scorpio. I was born in November 1995 and I LOVE the winter. I love being able to get cosy in big jumpers and fluffy socks and just relaxing by a real fire.
- I am obsessed with animals. I’m the type of person that will drop everything to say hi to a dog on the street and not really care how silly I look (the first time I met my boyfriend I saw a puppy and that was me off away in puppy land with my baby voice in full swing – I am still surprised my boyfriend wanted to see me again)!
- I spend way too much money on make up. Its ridiculous. I buy so much on make up from America which includes the shipping cost which I always feel like I need to take a mortgage out for.
- I would love to travel more. I want to visit so many places! Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bali, Berlin to name a few!
- I am a huge football fan. It has been drilled into me since the day I was born. I used to hold season tickets with my dad and we went with my grandparents to every home game until I moved.
- I don’t drink alcohol. I’m not a big drinker at all. I enjoy the odd drink once in a while on a special occasion, but other than that it doesn’t appeal to me. The whole idea of going on night out in a sweaty, cramped club and getting so drunk freaks me out. Definitely not something I will ever do.
- I love country music. I’ve been lucky enough to see my favourite artist, Luke Bryan, in the flesh at Madison Square Garden this past February. I also have Thomas Rhett and Lady Antebellum lined up to see this year too!
- I can’t stand bare feet. Both other people’s and my own. I hate people touching my feet and putting their own feet on me. I can’t walk around anywhere other than a pool/beach without socks on.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with buying mugs. My collection is out of hand and I can’t go into TK Maxx without coming out with at least one new mug. I’m going to need a whole wall length of cupboards to store all the mugs I have.
- According to my boyfriend – I snore. I didn’t believe him at first, but then he filmed me!!! 😦 Luckily, he says its cute and doesn’t irritate him at all. Woops!!
Lots of love, Meg xxxxxxx